Sunday, July 20, 2008

Going out of business

Well, all good things must come to an end.
Not that this blog was a good thing, that would sound like I'm pretty high on myself and really nothing could be further from the truth.
I don't have the motivation to sketch, to scan these sketches, and then post them.
I really don't want to write about my life anymore, because its very obvious that there are only a select few people who read this and those people obviously choose to pick over the words, pull out what they'd like to see and stretch what they've taken in order to further their causes.
Without going into much detail, its safe to say that people that considered themselves close to me have hurt me so deeply that no amount of 'I'm sorry's could ever replace the betrayal that I feel. After being pushed away and being used as a tool to make others feel better about themselves for such a long time, I think I finally need to start asserting myself rather than getting angry for expecting these people to understand that what they are doing is selfish and hurtful to the relationship.
Anyway, enough.
This blog is going to be closed from today on. Thank you to everyone who'd read it and commented on it. Thank you to those that offered some really constructive criticism that allowed me to learn some things about the way I sketch and helped me to become a little bit better at something I love to do. And thank you for those of you who have helped me make the decision to close this blog. You've made a realize a lot more about you and myself than anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home