Thursday, June 21, 2007

Summer is Here!









Adventure abound as our hero is awash in busyness in his daily professional life that overtakes his personal life at times!
In all seriousness, I don't mind. The only time I'm not too fond of it is when it takes time away from me, Riley and Keri. Other than that, its all ducky.
What I decided to post this time is a few sketches where I decided to play around with some pens and a marker or two. Prismacolor, Pentel, Rotoring, and a Pitt pen.
There are two covers of the four magazines that I've wrangled to get done. Those were HECTIC! Great magazine, BTW, I completely recommend it to anyone travelling in or around the Newport area. The others are a logos that I'm working on.
Shhh!! I'm building a website for a web strip that I'm getting done.
Well, its really for my freelance work, my resume, some samples, and a link to the web strip as a plus.
As usual, enjoy these, and feel free to leave a comment!
Eighty-Ohs and enjoy the surf while it lasts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home