Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Cold, Hard Reality





Well, it seems I am in the middle of a divorce. The woman I counted on for 9 years to be level headed and understanding, willing to work out any problem because we loved each other, has decided to give up on everything we've ben working for.
Easier on me, now I just have to worry about myself and brush the dirt off my shoulder like Jay Z suggests.

On a better note, I've been spending LOTS of time with my little girl, who just continues to be the brightest and most beautiful little thing I've ever seen on two legs!
The following are some sketches that she asked me to draw, while I was breaking in a new sketch book and some greyscale markers, along with a new pocket bruch by Pentech. HIGHLY recommend this for all of you artsy types! All the pleasures of a brush without having to lug around a bottle of ink!
ONTO THE SKETCHES! and as always, feel free to comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home