Thursday, June 21, 2007

Summer in the City


Well, I've tried to keep my pencil busy. Lord knows I have. The magazine that I work for has been keeping me blissfully happy. All of this responsibility and planning for shoots, getting images ready for production, assisting in the design process and planning future issues and layouts keeps me a bit busy professionally. Granted, its scheduled for three days a week, but those days are full and more often than not, I'm being asked to come in on my days off, which takes away from my little girl for a bit longer than I'd like, but it will more than pay off in the long run.
On the personal front, I've tried to sketch as much as possible, I've gotten some things done. I'm in the process of working out a web strip, halfway through a professional website which I plan on linking the web strip through, and that stuff is getting done when I get spare moments, and when Rye is sleeping.
Anyway, here are some of the new sketches. Experiments mostly with pens and some markers. I'm also posting a logo that I'm working on for a local political group as well as the logo I'm thinking up for the website. Lots of sketches, logos, oh yeah the covers from two of the four magazines that I've been working on lately. As always, enjoy and feel free to comment. All I ask is for the reasoning behind your comments.
Eighty-Ohs!
Oh, and have a great summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home