Monday, October 01, 2007

Wow. Feast or famine is right.







Man, does it seem to be at times that either you stand around with nothing to do, only to complain a little while later at the amount of stuff that you now really DO have to do?
It seems like one of those cycles for me.
Logos, some sketches, a brochure, which I am DAMN proud of, a menu, some seriously great freelance work, and a substitute teaching job to boot.
Yep, I am now one of the educating faculty that stands in front of the children of the South Coast, Fall River to be exact, and influences their collective thought process. When called and asked, of course.
I enjoy it and definitely don't abuse it. I see now what K-Rod means when she says that she and all journalists and radio show hosts have a certain responsibility to those that listen to them and that it shouldn't be taken lightly.
I find time to draw, to sketch, write, create in general. I don't get to sketch with Rye as much as I'd like anymore. I miss those days.
Usually, when I see her its a flurry of weekend activity and preparing to travel to Boston, or around the South Coast.
Hmmm . . . maybe I should pick her up a sketchbook and a set of some sketching pencils and see what she and I can do on the road? Problem solved, I guess.
Anyway, here are a few of the things that I've been doing for myself and others.
As usual, feel free to comment, but in commenting you have to let me know why you comment that way.
--E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home