Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A New Year Dawning



Well, a new year is waking up and its shaping up pretty nice. I got some pretty nice sketches brewing, a new job, two new projects in the works that I'm planning to watch over in Philly, when they go to sell, (SHHH! Don't tell!)
And a few things I'd like to share with this blog.
My sketches for this sketchbook blog are going to become a bit more adult at times.
The reason being is that recent drama has made my skies darker, in that my little ray of sunshine doesn't come aroud so much anymore. OF course it makes me sad, and the idea of telling millions of unknown faces something this person and showing this pain kinda is making me tear up, but neither hither or yon.
The requests for her sketches aren't as often, because we're usually hugging or doing something to keep her smiling and my heart beating.
Anywho, here are a few sketches for you, tell me how much they suck or don't, but more importantly, tell me why. No one can learn from a mistake if you only point it out, you hae to let them know what the mistake is my friend.
Big Luv to my family of friends, and a permamnent kiss to my little Princess. We'll always have camp outs and snuggle times, no matter where your heart is, its always with me.

2 Comments:

Blogger TOM REBELLO said...

drool ghoul's black sock thing still rubs me the wroge way but what can you do?!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Edward S. Smith Jr. said...

I can get off of my ass and quit screwing around, then add the shine to the boots to make them look less cloth like and more shiny, that might help out a bit.
Then, I have to work up that background and get started on the cover of the GOH DVD with you.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home