Monday, November 13, 2006

What do they say about Monday's child?



I'm much too emotionally numb to post thoughts or funny little quips, or anything that has to do with making other people happy or smile.
These illustrations, aside from Santa will show that. The sad one's not done, its just flat right now and needs to have textur added to it. Also, its not a picture of what HAS happened, so much as what MIGHT happen, so please don't think anything's any more wrong than it is, or that I don't get to see my little girl anymore. I love her and see her everyday, which I'm also in love with.

7 Comments:

Blogger TOM REBELLO said...

i hope you fine tune the top one cause it's a storng idea...heart breaking.
the santa is great and kind gross.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Edward S. Smith Jr. said...

Big Brother, i was choking up like a candy ass when I had to draw Mind Baby's sad little face. This was just how I was feeling about the whole thing that day, because we both know that if Red ends this, she's going to want to take Riley to live with her. When would I get to see her, outside of when Laura says its okay to see her?

4:57 PM  
Blogger TOM REBELLO said...

fight for her

5:19 PM  
Blogger Edward S. Smith Jr. said...

I'm fighting for both of them, Rev. I love them both, but this is just not a good time. Truly a test of a man's inner strength right now.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Edward S. Smith Jr. said...

Jules, I couldn't agree with you more. Tell Tom I just got an AMAZING stroke of Karma in my general direction tonight. Also, thank Mom for our pictures, that day was great and it felt good to be with my family that day.

7:39 PM  
Blogger g1toons said...

nice designs, love your page

3:13 PM  
Blogger Edward S. Smith Jr. said...

Thanks G1, i like your Blog, too. My Little girl would LOVE the penguins illustration, as she's going through that phase right now.
I wish I had a few more upbeat illustrations to post, and I will, I'm working on them. Its just that there's a little baby mama drama going on in my life right now. The next post will be good to go!

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home